MANAGER OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Manager of Business Development Role:
This individual will have responsibility for sales and prospecting activities through third party referral source channels. These channels include (but are not limited to):
1. Family Offices
2. Wealth Management organizations
3. Individual wealth managers
4. Insurance Companies
5. Estate Attorneys
6. Elder Care Lawyers
8. Community Organizations
9. Assisted living and continuing care organizations
10. And others as might be determined as opportunities by the CEO
The Successful Candidate Will:
1. Formulate a sales strategy for prospect generation and targeted marketing
2. Set monthly sales targets for approval by CEO
3. Create a monthly sales plan which is action oriented based on distribution channel
4. Implement the sales plan by distribution channel
5. Establish and meet sales and revenue targets
6. Build a sales pipeline, sell and acquire clients for Theia, leveraging account based marketing
techniques across multiple distribution channels by:
– Generating Leads
– Getting introductory in person meetings with key decision makers
– Setting up sales meetings
– Preparing presentations and sales materials for meetings
– Actively selling
– Staying top of mind with existing leads
– Creating monthly touchpoint campaigns for key accounts and referral sources
– Closing the deal
– Attend key conferences
– Seek speaking opportunities
– Provide post-sales support to ensure “take up”
10. Provide support to individual referral sources who have aging clients who would benefit from Theia’s services. Attend client meetings and gain the trust of the referral source. At the request of the referral source, be willing to attend meetings with clients.
11. Fully utilize Theia’s Sales Force Based CRM and its capabilities for documenting, tracking and communicating.
12. Provide a monthly report to CEO on which tracks progress toward established sales plan and goals.
13. Be a team player and be willing to pitch in as needed for Theia Senior Solutions to succeed as a Company.
Proven sales skills
A proven record of consultative relationship based sales success.
A background in elder care or geriatrics would be beneficial. Certification a plus.
A proven passion for elder care is essential.
Strong communication and presentation skills
An empathetic and caring personality.
The ability to listen and recommend solutions.
The ability to multi task
Strong and disciplined organizational skills.
A knowledge of the wealth management and/or experience selling to demanding high net
worth /ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
Strong networking skills
Start up and/or growth stage sales experience
An undergraduate degree is required. A master’s degree would be a plus.
This is a full time role with regional coverage of NY Tristate area and Philadelphia Metro area. This role reports to the CEO.
We offer a high variable compensation package. Marketing Budget allocated to support lead generation and necessary sales support.
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com